3D Product Modelling
ABOUT THE COURSE
AAVA 3D Provide Best 3D Product Modelling Training Course in Bangladesh. We are determined to teach something new and provide the best quality Courses. You can always learn something new when you dive into the 3D Product modeling Course. We provide the best 3d Product modeling course in Bangladesh. With these online AAVA 3D classes, you can discover a variety of techniques, tools, software, and topics, animate in 3D. if you’re a beginner just getting started working with 3D software, or you’re an experienced 3D artist, you can learn from these Courses and Boost your skills. We have experts and working professional Mentors, these classes can help you bring your ideas to life. AAVA 3D, always provide class recorded videos.
You will be given class wise assignment and a final project for your portfolio. After completing all the assignments and final projects you will achieve the certification from AAVA3D. we provide best 3d product Modelling Training Course in Bangladesh. That’s why aava3d is the best choice who want to learn 3d product Modelling. let’s see our product modelings demo class.
This course is intended for those who want to build a solid foundation for product visualization. And also for those serious people who want to take 3d Modeling as a career.
- Autodesk MAYA
- Substance Painter
- Marmoset Toolbag
No previous experience with Autodesk Maya is necessary but should be capable of operating the computer well. General level IQ and common sense. Determination for hardworking. Enough patients and eagerness for achieving the goal. Creativity and observation power.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 4 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla
- Students 55
- Assessments Yes
- 1. Maya Interface and navigation, Primitive objects, Channel box, Attribute Editor, Modeling toolkit
- 2 Concepts of poly modeling technique Tools : Extrude, Bevel, Bridge, Fill hole, Insert Edge loop and Multi cut (Creating a model with these tools)
- 3 Boolean , Combine , Weld , Slide tool, Extract (Creating a model with these tools)
- 4 Duplicate vs Duplicate Special, Snap, Symmetry, Deformers, history, pivot
- 5 Topology Overview, Complex pole , Constructive edge vs Supportive edge, Edge flow and direction
- 6 Creating a model using blueprint/reference image
- 7 UV Mapping (Automatic, Planner, Cut uv edges, Unfold, Layout)
- 8 Introduction to Substance painter and explanation of different types of map
- 9 Project #01 : Modeling a simple product with details
- 10 Project #01: UV unwrapping and Texturing the product on Substance Painter
- 11 Introduction to Marmoset toolbag and settings for a portfolio ready render
- 12 Project #02 : Modeling a complex object with detail Part-01
- 13 Project #02 : Modeling complex object with detail Part-02
- 14 Project #02: UV unwrapping and Texturing the object on Substance Painter
- 15 Project #02: Render the object for a good portfolio ready image using Marmoset Toolbag
- 16 Question And Answer