Course Full Description
Get up and running with Cinema 4D R19. In this course, explore the core techniques you need to know to create 3D models and animation with the latest version of C4D. I will over concepts that are essential to understanding how the software functions, and explores different artists’ work to help you visualize what can be created with C4D. He then demonstrates how to plan a C4D project, and shows how to animate the camera, add lighting, create and apply materials, organize and render the project, and more. Topics include: How 3D artists use C4D
- Getting to know the interface
- Modeling the logo
- Animating with MoGraph
- Animating the camera
- Adding lighting
- Creating and applying materials
- Organizing the project
- Rendering the project
- Identifying what kind of C4D artist you want to be.
This Sixteen class course is taught in a lecture/exercise format.
The instructor will begin each class with a lecture and demo. The lectures present you with theory and workflow as well as in-depth coverage of how tools work. There is a project in every class. These projects will provide hands-on experience to help reinforces the key concepts presented.
- Dedicated and Passionate about Learning 3D
- Cinema 4D is Motion based Software so Motion Designer Learners will get Benefit.
- Audience who are keen to learn something new are much more appreciated.
- Moral is: There’s Always a new things surrounding you, You Just have to explore and Express.
- Be determined to learn 3D and Motion Graphics using Cinema 4D
- Be Ready to create all the projects in the practice activities
- No Prior Knowledge of Cinema 4D is required
- No Experience using Cinema 4D is required because its Basic to Advance
- Cinema 4D R19
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes