About The Course
AAVA 3D provides the Best Motion Graphics Course In Bangladesh. Do You Want to Jumpstart Your Motion Graphics Skills?
If you find yourself looking online for tutorials and other ways to learn After Effects, this course is going to compile all of the beginner’s criteria and be delivered to you in a simple manner. We will teach you all the basics and advanced best ways to learn After Effects efficiently. AAVA 3D will be a good choice for you. we Provide the best Motion Graphic Course in bangladesh. we have industry experienced mentor.
Would You Consider Yourself an After Effects Motion Graphics Newbie?
Motion graphics are a huge part of the video and will take your creative skills to the next level! Learning After Effects motion graphics are top-notch and not to mention industry-leading software. Best of all, it works well with all the other programs in the Creative Cloud Suite. Using Photoshop? After Effects pairs well together to integrate graphics, text, and even items like lower thirds. we provide the best Motion Graphics course in Bangladesh.
Have You Wanted to Learn After Effects, but the Software was Intimidating?
We’ll work with the fundamentals and get the “why” behind much of the animation and the course material. You’ll even work with projects in the course and the project files are included. We will provide the best Motion Graphic Course For you. Learning motion graphics will help learn After Effects in a way sure to boost your skill level and make you more likely to be hired if you work with video.AAVA 3D will provide you the best support and the best Motion Graphics Training Course.
Start Learning After Effects and Stop Thinking About It!
You’ll receive continually updated material in this course and you’ll learn the best way to stay up-to-date with your software. Once you learn the basics, you’ll understand why to learn After Effects for the most powerful visual effects software one can use. see some Motion videos output.
- Critical preferences for an efficient workflow
- “Quick Tips” along the way to help your understanding and faster projects
- Free Third-Party Plug-Ins and Software to monitor and get the best from After Effects
- Extensive visual effects sections
- Working with After Effects and other programs like Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator
- Basic Color Correction
- Starting in 3D Compositions
- Exporting your projects in multiple formats/resolutions at once!
- Video Creators / Videographers / Video Editors
- Motion Graphic Designers (or the urge to be one)
- Entrepreneurs that want to learn a new skill
- Be determined to learn Motion Graphics using After Effects
- Be ready to create all the projects in the practice activities
- No Prior Knowledge of After Effects is required
- No Experience in Motion Graphics using After Effects is required
- After Effects Creative Cloud (CC) – Preferably 2014 (ver 13) or later versions
- After Effects
- Premier Pro
- Lectures: 24
- Video: 32 Hours
- Online Support
- Certificate of Completion
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 3 Months
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla / English
- Students 22
- Assessments Yes
Motion Graphics Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Graphics Design: ■ Basic Adobe Photoshop CC A to Z introduction
- Lesson 2: Fundamentals of Graphics Design: ■ Basic Adobe Illustrator CC A to Z introduction
- Lesson 3: Fundamentals of Powerpoint: ■ Basic Powerpoint CC A to Z introduction
- Lesson 4: Animation by Powerpoint: ■ Motion Graphics Animation in Powerpoint
- Lesson 5: Fundamentals of Motion Graphics : ■ RGB Color Model ■ Frame Size ■ Resolution ■ Pixel Aspect Ratio ■ Alpha Channels ■ Frame Rate ■ Time Code ■ Interpreting Footage
- Lesson 6: Getting to Know the Workflow : ■ How After Effects Works ■ Overview of panels ■ Creating a project and importing footage ■ Creating a composition and arranging layers ■ Creating templates for the Render Queue ■ Exporting using the Render Queue ■ Rendering movies with Adobe Media Encoder
- Lesson 7: Getting to Know the Workflow : ■ Adding effects and modifying layer properties ■ Animating the composition ■ Previewing your work ■ Optimizing performance in After Effects ■ Customizing workspaces ■ Controlling the brightness of the user interface ■ General settings for After Effects user
- Lesson 8: Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets: ■ Importing video clips ■ Importing stills ■ Importing a sequence of stills (interpreting) ■ Importing multilayered photoshop and illustrator files ■ Creating a new composition ■ Applying effects to a layer ■ Changing parameters globally
- Lesson 9: Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets: ■ Creating keyframes ■ Keyframe interpolation: auto, continuous, and bezier interpolation ■ Temporal and spatial Interpolation ■ Roving in time for spatial properties ■ Creating and applying an animation preset ■ Previewing your work
- Lesson 10: Working With Masks: ■ About masks ■ Creating a mask with the Pen tool ■ Editing a mask ■ Feathering the edges of a mask ■ Replacing the content of the mask ■ Mask interpolation
- Lesson 11 : Animating Text: ■ About text layers ■ Creating and formatting point text vs paragraph text ■ Using a text animation preset ■ Text on a path ■ Animating imported Photoshop text
- Lesson 12 : Animating Text: ■ Animating text using a path animation preset ■ Using a text animators ■ Adding properties ■ Adding a range selector ■ Using a text animator group
- Lesson 13: Working with Shape Layers: ■ Adding a shape layer ■ Creating custom shapes ■ Creating stars ■ Default properties of shape layers ■ Add properties ■ Creating Groups ■ Stack your shapes & properties ■ Using Brainstorm to experiment
- Lesson 14: Other Effects: ■ Time remapping ■ Motion sketch ■ The smoother ■ The wiggler ■ Auto orient ■ Splitting a layer ■ Adjustment layers ■ The effects and presets panel
- Lesson 15: Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools: ■ About the Puppet tools ■ Adding Deform pins ■ Defining areas of overlap ■ Stiffening an area ■ Animating pin positions ■ Recording animation
- Lesson 16: Infographics Charts, Pie Charts, Loading Number, Graph
- Lesson 17: Company Profile ■ R and D about Company ■ Graphic Design and Motion Design
- Lesson 18: Audio Spectrum Make Audio Spectrum
- Lesson 19: Camera How to work with Camera?
- Lesson 20: Light Point Light, Ambient Light, Spot Light, Parallel Light.
- Lesson 21: Introducing Plugins Optical Flare, Trapecode Particles, Motion V2
- Lesson 22: Introducing Plugins Element 3D
- Lesson 23: Tips and Tricks and Career Path Discussing about some tips and tricks, revision and talk about careers
- Lesson 24: Introducing Premier Pro Basic Premier Pro A to Z