This twenty four class course is taught in a lecture/exercise format.
The instructor will begin each class with a lecture and demo. The lectures present you with theory and workflow as well as in-depth coverage of how tools work. There is a project in every class. These projects will provide hands-on experience to help reinforces the key concepts presented.
This course is intended for those who want to build a solid foundation so they can starts working with 3d. And also for those serious people who wants to take 3d animation as a career.
- No previous experience on 3ds max is necessary but should be familiar with windows environment.
- General level IQ and common sense
- Determination for hardworking
- Enough patients and eagerness for achieving goal
- Creativity and observation power
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes